Songs That Sound Way To Similar To Be Coincidence?

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Yeh, and every song is the 4 chord song is based on one of the others

Sooooo, this thread was created to be a fun thread (as oppose to an agenda thread) otherwise I would only post examples of bands I don't like! :rolleyes: A lot of these came from a website I'd found which was pretty cool. Dude, I started a thread looking for examples so why don't you give me an example of similar songs that you think is more fitting! :grinthumb

LivingDead

Fiend For Life
Reaction score
Once again just the 12 bar blued thing. I mean I hear elvis's hounddog in there too, it's just the sound

The song was inspired, both musically and for Fogerty's vocal delivery, by 1950s rock n' roll songs, particularly those by Little Richard. In October 1972, the company that held the publishing rights to Richard’s "Good Golly, Miss Molly" felt that "Travelin' Band" bore enough similarities to warrant a plagiarism lawsuit that was later settled out of court.[1] The lyrics of the song describe what life is like for a musician on the road. - Wikipedia

It's the fact that he was inspired by Little Richard and Fogerty based his music off of Little Richard which almost warranted a lawsuit. So, they are similar. Noone said the songs had to be on different scales. Also, I'm going to say what was previously mentioned - It's all in good fun -

:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online