Songs for when you're angry

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
These would have to be my angry songs!
Oooh, it might be worth it to piss you off if you are going to crank these tunes up! :D

:oy:

Ok, I have a question about this vid... what is the audience "singing" or chanting during the opening riffs? Or are they trying to "sing" the guitar parts? :heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Sounds like "Dave Mustaine"...I love concerts outside of America just for the chanting and the pogo-ing alone. :grinthumb

Trickster

Reaction score
Oooh, it might be worth it to piss you off if you are going to crank these tunes up! :D

:oy:

Ok, I have a question about this vid... what is the audience "singing" or chanting during the opening riffs? Or are they trying to "sing" the guitar parts? :heheh:

I have no idea what they are chanting.. But if it helps the video was made in Argentina.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Sounds like "Dave Mustaine"...I love concerts outside of America just for the chanting and the pogo-ing alone. :grinthumb
Pogoing? is that what they call it? :heheh:

It is funny, but ya know, it looks cool as hell when they show the entire audience and they are all doing it, looks like water on breezy day.

:grinthumb

KISSFREAK

Reaction score
My angry songs are. . . . . . .

Were not gonna take it - Twisted Sister
By Any Means Necessary - Hammerfall
Blow Your Speakers - Manowar
Youth Gone Wild - Skid Row
Dragula - Rob Zombie

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
This Nazareth song fits perfectly.

Hair of the Dog.:hb:

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
The Stranglers could belt out a very angry song when the mood took them in the early years of the band. I saw them perform this in '77. And it wasn't just idle talk from the vocalist - Jean Jacques Burnel. He was a black belt in karate and was known to have used it a few times in the London clubs, which could get a bit rough in the late '70s.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online