Some ideas

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking, which is why I wasn't expecting anything.

I just put my writing (poetry, lyrics, etc.) into my own separate journal Optimus! I think journals are the best thing for personal writing. I've seen your material and you're good but I don't think we have more than a handful of writers here. I know we have you, DOC and Pixel I believe.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I just put my writing (poetry, lyrics, etc.) into my own separate journal Optimus! I think journals are the best thing for personal writing. I've seen your material and you're good but I don't think we have more than a handful of writers here. I know we have you, P & C and Pixel I believe.

That's pretty much what I do anyway. That's understandable. I'll probably stick to my journal anyway, that way it's all in one place instead of in a million separate threads.

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
Should I maybe make a seperate post in the Help thread about the Musican's topic I posted earlier?

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I could probably start making some reviews on games that I like, or if anybody wants to they can as well. That'd make a couple more threads worth reading. And maybe make some threads on upcoming game releases for various consoles. Kind of like a "video game news" type deal.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
I could probably start making some reviews on games that I like, or if anybody wants to they can as well. That'd make a couple more threads worth reading. And maybe make some threads on upcoming game releases for various consoles. Kind of like a "video game news" type deal.

I could help and we could put a sticky post up with an alphabetical list of the games and links to there reviews.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online