Shannon Tweed walks off set on Gene Simmons (Joy Behar show)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Why any woman would want to "be with" Gene Simmons is completely beyond me. :bonk::bonk::bonk:

Here he is when Nick was a whole lot younger...

s+backstage+at+a+Kiss+concert+on+October+17,+1988..jpg

Like Slip said, he was much better looking as most people are when he was younger. This pic of Nick was already 20 years in with KISS. Remember now they came out in 1974.

There are many pictures NOW that you can find of the KISS members from the 70's and what they looked like. However back in the day it was a mystery. You had to settle for napkins...like this pic of Gene when he was dating the one and only CHER...(he also dated Diana Ross...so he had women with money already)

genecher_01_lg.jpg

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
Here he is when Nick was a whole lot younger...

s+backstage+at+a+Kiss+concert+on+October+17,+1988..jpg

Like Slip said, he was much better looking as most people are when he was younger. This pic of Nick was already 20 years in with KISS. Remember now they came out in 1974.

There are many pictures NOW that you can find of the KISS members from the 70's and what they looked like. However back in the day it was a mystery. You had to settle for napkins...like this pic of Gene when he was dating the one and only CHER...(he also dated Diana Ross...so he had women with money already)

genecher_01_lg.jpg

Wow, I thought I was the only one who felt that way but apparently Slip and MP have the same opinion. :grinthumb

Gene is in no way drop dead gorgeous but I don't think that he's ugly. Plus I think he looks fantastic for his age and I didn't think he needed the plastic surgery. I guess in all honesty I can understand why he attracts women. Would I sleep with him? No. However as I've stated before I can see why he has a list of conquests. :heheh:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Wow, I thought I was the only one who felt that way but apparently Slip and MP have the same opinion. :grinthumb

Yes Lady Barrett.. As MP said.. He was in hiding for so many years till the un masked thing.. But now you can find all kinds of photo's when he was younger.
Well good luck finding those but here's one of his bad ass looks!!:D
Circus+Magazine+9-30-92+(21)+Gene+Simmons+Guitar.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!! IT'S A LIFE SIZE GENE SIMMONS!!!!!

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
I think Slip and MP have a man crush on Gene Simmons. ;)

:heheh:

just kidding. :)

but seriously....

First off Gene has been faithful to Shannon for 28 years. He past the lie detector to prove that when Shannon failed!!

Any relationship, where you have to take a lie detector test - the relationshop is a joke.

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Looking at that old pic of Gene and his son - yeah, I can certainly understand the allure. But as you have all said, Tweed knew what she was getting into.

Slip, I'm in agreement. The Kardashians have done more than just pose prettily. They do appear to be making money off more than their looks Aaaand they are very attractive; I cannot say the same for Paris. Not even for her dog, if she still has it. The K girls and Mom and Jenner seem to be well grounded, in as far as celebs can be - especially a whole family of them. I'm not putting them up for sainthood, mind you, but they are far and above Paris and those of her ilk.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
^^^ and 18 years later, this is what they both looked like. :heheh:

I think Nick is like 6'5"

nickandgene.jpg

This one is more recent, from last month. Gene's kids Nick and Sophie

nickandsophie.jpg

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^ and 18 years later, this is what they both looked like. :heheh:

I think Nick is like 6'5"

nickandgene.jpg

This one is more recent, from last month. Gene's kids Nick and Sophie

nickandsophie.jpg

They are a fun family really.. I always thought how lucky Nick and Sophie are to have Gene as a dad.. He's not boring and stuffy by no means..:)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vikas2324thakur

Staff online

Members online