Roller Skating Songs

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I think he's British and they were lined up to skate with me. :tongue: :heheh:

I bet they were!:heheh:

I remember always buying new lip glosses just in case we were lucky enough to get kissed. Great flavors...bubblegum, cherry, grape and passion fruit. Oh and wearing Love's Baby Soft perfume. ;)

kissing+potion.jpg

loves-baby-soft1.jpg

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
The Cheesy songs thread has inspired me to see how many songs we can all remember from our days at the roller rink!

Let It Whip ~ Dazz Band

Before I even read one word on this thread, the VERY first song that came to mind was this Dazz Band classic track. To this day, every time I hear this song, I see hazy memories from the rink.

:grinthumb

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Oh my -- the songs, the lipgloss (God that stuff was terrible compared to what we have today!!), the memories!

I remember going skating as a teeny-bopper with friends, and then, yes, with friends but scoping out the guys. And skates made the guys asses look that much better ---- yes, I was an ass girl even back then!!!!

I believe the roller rink we grew up "on" is still there - YAY! Hell, my MIL used to take her 2 grandkids every week, and she had to have been in her mid 50's by then. She loved skating and might have been looking to hook up too. :heheh: Great memories, thanks for starting the thread, Magic!

Ember

Reaction score
I'm loving this thread! So many memories.
Lip potion! I remember trying to make my own.
I'm recalling Lip Smackers, Dittos, and Baretraps from that era as well.
As far as skate songs, all the above for sure!!!!
I didn't see these yet.

and

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online

No members online now.