Rate my band

monkeesfan1967

Reaction score
Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I don't have time right now, but I'll check your band out tomorrow sometime Monkeesfan1967.

Reaction score
Not bad at all.. One of the few singers in a high school band I've seen that actually steps up to the mic and sings.. I don't know if it's that all the others are too self conscious, but you even have charisma when you sing.. now for some originals!:grinthumb

The bassist and other guitarist need to have some more fun with it though.. they looked and sounded bored.. you and the drummer had energy and made it sound fun.. get the other guys more into it:heheh:

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
applaud.gif

I seriously think you guys sounded great...

especially knowing you were being filmed...

that's hard to do...

Looks like you guys were having fun and that's the main thing...

Good to see rock fans still having fun in the garage...

Keep it up....stay true to yourselves....

and keep it fun...

Post more videos in the future...

Keep On Rockin'!!!

hippie.gif

CREAM'd

Reaction score
Great job by all involved,keep at it and have fun,thanks for putting the vids up for us to watch.

Reaction score
I actually quit the band last friday.

If you move to Pittsburgh in the next year, you have a guitarist:D

Seriously though, get back out on the scene.. you have great energy and a great voice:grinthumb

monkeesfan1967

Reaction score
If you move to Pittsburgh in the next year, you have a guitarist:D

Seriously though, get back out on the scene.. you have great energy and a great voice:grinthumb
Well thank you :D I just felt the way the band was going, we were just going to be another garage band that just did covers, when I want to be an original artist that writes my own music and does their own thing. I come under the influence of many types of music, which the other band members weren't quite as diverse as me musically speaking so I just had to go.

Reaction score
Well thank you :D I just felt the way the band was going, we were just going to be another garage band that just did covers, when I want to be an original artist that writes my own music and does their own thing. I come under the influence of many types of music, which the other band members weren't quite as diverse as me musically speaking so I just had to go.

Get your ass over here! We can write some tunes, jam, record something... I've been looking for someone to jam and write with for a good year now...:bonk:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online