Queensryche (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Queensryche

I thought "American Soldier" was a decent album, but I do have to agree their earlier recordings are the best.

I also like Mindcrime II, it is not quite at the lofty status of the first one, but then again that is easily one of the best metal albums of it's decade and gave Queensryche the boost they needed to become well known.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Mindcrime II grew on me after a few spins. It got better...American Soilder is still cool, IMO, for what it is.....:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

The Chase: OMCII with Ronnie James Dio Live

Della Brown

queensryche.jpg

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Yay, I am finally going to get to see Queensryche live - bought tickets last night for Manchester Apollo in July, they are supporting Judas Priest

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Yay, I am finally going to get to see Queensryche live - bought tickets last night for Manchester Apollo in July, they are supporting Judas Priest

:tup: :yay:

WOW!!! You'll have a BLAST for sure!!! :cheers2

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

Priest + Queensryche?! :omg:

Lynch = jealous! I'm sure you'll love it. Priest is always good. I haven't seen QR since the 80's, so I really don't know, but they certainly used to be good. No clue how they are now. Wish they'd get Chris DeGarmo back.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Yeah it's a real shame about DeGarmo leaving. I don't know who I want to see more - Queensryche or Priest - should be a cracking night!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

^^ They play alot of the classic stuff Lynch and when they do they ROCK on it...check it out...

Needle Lies

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Staff online

Members online