Queensryche (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Queensryche

I don't think you need to worry Tray, Mindcrime is their signature album and always will be so you'll get to hear a few songs I'm sure.

Priest and Queensryche, that is a fantastic combination.:bow:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Has anyone heard REAL WORLD ??

Pretty epic tune!! From the Last Action Hero Soundtrack

Mr. T

Reaction score

I just joined the forum today and being one of the biggest 'Ryche fans on the planet I naturally went searching for threads about them. I only have one tat but it is the Triryche between my shoulders (yep, that big of a fan lol). I've seen them 14 times now (never miss them when they hit Phoenix) and never a bad show even once.

Thought I would share one of my proudest possessions with you all. Got meet and greet passes to a show about 4 years ago when they were doing Mindcrime in it's entirety before Mindcrime II was released so I took my box set with me and got it signed by every one including Pamela Moore who was reprising her role as Sister Mary. What a great bunch of guys... all were friendly and fun with no egos. What a great night!

Anyway... nice to meet you all and hope to see ya around the board! :cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Great concert story Tunez. We have a few Queensryche fans in here, including me.:D

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

I just joined the forum today and being one of the biggest 'Ryche fans on the planet I naturally went searching for threads about them. I only have one tat but it is the Triryche between my shoulders (yep, that big of a fan lol). I've seen them 14 times now (never miss them when they hit Phoenix) and never a bad show even once.

Thought I would share one of my proudest possessions with you all. Got meet and greet passes to a show about 4 years ago when they were doing Mindcrime in it's entirety before Mindcrime II was released so I took my box set with me and got it signed by every one including Pamela Moore who was reprising her role as Sister Mary. What a great bunch of guys... all were friendly and fun with no egos. What a great night!

Anyway... nice to meet you all and hope to see ya around the board! :cheers2

Fantastic stuff :grinthumb Can't wait for July when I finally get to see them!

Manic Monkey

Skirt Herder
Reaction score

Operation Mindcrime is a brilliant album. It might make my official Top 20 albums of all-time.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.