Pink Floyd (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Animals is probably the next Floyd album Ill seek out, that or any of the 60s albums.
Mentioned the 60s albums so as not to limit options. :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
n694k1.jpg

Not trying to influence you in Any way...but I would get this one before the 60's albums.:D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
If you've ever seen Classic Albums by VH1 they made an episode (rightfully) dedicated to the making of DSOTM, and boy did they really put a lot into that album and were meticulous even down to their backup singers and all of the sound effects and everything. It really was the culmination of everything they put into their more spacey albums up to that point with a little funkiness and a little hard rocking which is what makes it so dynamic. I'll have to find it it's an interesting show. They also made one for A Night at the Opera Ms. Queen Fangirl. :D

Yeah, I've seen that one before....and the one for "A Night At The Opera"....and the one for "Bat Out Of Hell"....and "Who's Next"....and a lot of others. I love watching Classic Albums. :D

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
Also love classic albums. My favorites were DSOTM, The Doors, Night at the Opera and Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. Loved the Catch a Fire album but i thought the Classic Albums on it was kinda boring.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
LG no harm in a bit of influence, it actually helped me decide, I hate going into a shop and spending ages deciding on which album to get, I do it a lot.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
My favorite Pink Floyd albums in order :

Animals
Wish You Were Here
Meddle
Dark Side of the Moon ...and the underrated
A Saucerful of Secrets

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I must be getting senile...I meant to post Saucerful of Secrets not Obscured by Clouds as one their better early albums.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online