Pink Floyd (Official Thread)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I don't think I have listen to More one time by choice. My friend used to play it now and then back in the day and we would always tell him to put on DSOTM, Animals, Wish You Were Here etc... if he wanted to listen to Floyd

Last edited:

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah i have to agree,More isn't a very cohesive album. It was a soundtrack to a movie so you gotta let it slide somewhat.

probably the best song on the album;

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I'm one also that never really listened to the More soundtrack. Nor do I have it. Must look into it though one day just to place it in the ol collection.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Animals and Wish You Were Here are thus far my favourite albums. Both albums I was happiest to get. Atom Heart Mother not far behind actually.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Stand out for me on Meddle, gotta love a 20 minute long epic piece.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Editing it down to me would destroy the purpose of it,sets a nice musical atmosphere for the full 23 minutes. :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^^ Yes a work like this needs THE FULL experience!! :grinthumb

I'm in the mood for The Wall this weekend. Think I may put it on. I really love the "Mother" sequence

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ I was wondering why I was seeing so much mention of the film around lately. iTunes was making a big fuss over it and had some deals on their discography, and a deluxe "Deluxe Experience Edition" of the album. The 30th anniversary of the film is approaching, but it's still a couple of months away in May. I guess they're getting a running start on the celebrating. :bonk:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Roger Waters The Wall is going to be at Yankee Stadium in July. My sister really wants to go, but tickets are so expensive. Even the nosebleeds are $90.:pullhair:

the_wall_649x446.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online