Ozzy Osbourne (Official Thread)

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
I'm not as much of an Ozzy fan as I am a fan of the albums he's been a part of. 70's Sabbath, the RR albums, the JELee albums are all awesome IMO. Zakk Wilde not so much but some of the songs are ok.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
^^^ The first two that Ozzy did with Zakk were freakin' awesome, IMHO. The guitar tone and his playing style were very very cool at the time. Both No Rest For the Wicked and No More Tears are among my favorites of the genre. In fact, just repurchased NRFtW earlier today as my copy is MIA and the price was right ($5).

I wasn't a fan of Ozzmosis or Down To Earth though. I'll admit that after Ozzmosis was released, I kinda left Ozzy in the dust, and didn't give DTE more than a couple of spins and it's been collecting dust ever since. I owe it to myself to go back and give that album a listen again.

A couple of tunes I really dig off of the first Zakk album that didn't get beat to death on the radio or MTV when the album came out would be the following:

Fire In the Sky

Bloodbath In Paradise

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Well, I love Ozzy, thanks to Sox I purchased the new (2010) remaster of "Blizzard Of Oz" and the sound is amazing, best version and good value at £3.49. Would be good to see him one last time in the UK:)

overkill86

Reaction score
^
Really? I don't know if you're serious or not lol...

Anyway, I hate that commercial and the song. Crazy Train was ruined a long time ago for me. It's way overplayed, and tremendously overrated. The last time I enjoyed that song was about 10 years ago. I can't stand it anymore.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I am being serious and "Crazy Train" will ALWAYS hold a very special place in my heart. It's the song that single handedly got me interested in rock music.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Staff online

Members online