Ozzy Osbourne (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Ozzy.

Since we have had so much 'buzz' lately over Lemmy, I thought I would offer up a song that Lemmy, Ozzy, and Zakk wrote and both Motorhead and Ozzy recorded. (Ozzy recorded it first and IMHO Ozzy rocks this tune)

Hellraiser from No More Tears

Hellraiser from March or Die

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

^^Got to agree Magic I love both versions but Ozz really gives it some :grinthumb

I love, love, LOVE this album! Here are a couple of my favorite tracks!

Believer

I love playing the bass to this. Wicked bass line!

Little Dolls

I love the opening drum beats to this! Bad arse!!!

Ozzy rules!!! :oy:

A couple of great tunes there LB :cheers2

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

Ok Ozzy's latest "Scream", when I first heard it (courtesy of LG :grinthumb) I liked what I was hearing, I picked up a copy to complete my collection as Ozzy is one of my favourite characters around. I have to say it is growing on me by the hour .. this is gonna be a fave of mine and at first play I wouldn't have said that, just shows I guess.

Ozzy ,, What can I say brilliant IMO. :cheers2

AtomicPunk

Rock N Roll Rebel
Reaction score

Is that right? Well, my friend from the Great White North, you're just going to have to do something about that! :D

For some dang reason I've never thought Ozzy's first two solo albums were as great as everyone else seems to believe. His third, Bark At The Moon, was much better, but The Ultimate Sin is chocked full of great riffs, melodies, solos and, imo, better songs. It also has a great sound to it. Better than the first three, it almost has a Ted Templeman feel to it and I can only image how great it must have been to have been in the recording studio listening to everyone lay down their tracks.

Some albums can take some time to fully settle into, The Ultimate Sin is not one of those. Try it... you'll like it!

Totally agree. This is a very underrated album with great tunes!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

George Vader

B00Bs!
Reaction score

Ozzy was my first ever gig, fond memories after all these years, Colston Hall, Bristol 1980 with Budgie as support, saw him again at the same venue for the Bark At The Moon tour in '83, my allocated ticket turned out to be where the sound-desk was, so they moved me to the front row!!!:)

Saw him at the Hammy Odeon on The Ultimate Sin tour in '86 with support from Ratt :grinthumb

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

I am actually thinking about "giving away" to the second hand record shop Ozzy's Blizzard Of Ozz album. Reason?
I just compared the 2002 edition with the original master tapes. Conclusion? New drums and bass are shit! Definitely I will support Kerslake and Daisley. I might do the same thing with his latest album Scream. The production is very disappointing making this album one of the horrible materials. I don't say the whole album is that bad, Let It Die is one of 3 favourite songs that ended up on this... urm... overproduced thing.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Should give Ozzy a listen, can't decide which album though, feel free to pick one for me lol

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score

Randy Rhoades Tribute album is my favorite of them all.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

Blizzard Of Ozz and Diary Of A Madman, releases BEFORE 2002.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyalDonah

Members online