Over 1 & 1/2 Years

jackory

The NEW King of Pop
Reaction score
I was more of a Stones fan than a Beatles fan when I was a kid, though I liked them both a lot. The first albums I ever bought (or had bought for me) were "Bloodrock 2", "The Partridge Family Album" (folks, I was only 8 years old...), "Hot Rocks" and "Sticky Fingers" by the Rolling Stones (I still consider "Sticky Fingers" to be the Stones' greatest album) and Paul McCartney's "Ram". I had a neighbor who owned all of the Beatles albums and he would let me borrow two or three at a time. I remember being partial to "Beatles VI", though it wasn't much later that I came to fully appreciate "Revolver" (their best album) and the White Album a bit later than that. Of course, I loved every one of them, but they didn't do it for me like the Stones.

The next fixation I had was Alice Cooper. I would take pictures of him, clipped out of fan magazines, to school and show them to the girls just to hear them say, "Ewwww, gross!" After the Coop I sort of branched out into the other classic bands.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
I was more of a Stones fan than a Beatles fan when I was a kid, though I liked them both a lot.... I remember being partial to "Beatles VI", though it wasn't much later that I came to fully appreciate "Revolver" (their best album) and the White Album a bit later than that. Of course, I loved every one of them, but they didn't do it for me like the Stones.

Same here! If you like the Stones, check out this thread:

Rolling Stones Band of the Month

:rock:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
How did I KNOW that was coming next Fox?

:grinthumb

Beatles > Stones,,,in my Archive anyway.;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitewintermarket

Members online

No members online now.