New KISS album on the way!!!

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:woot::woot::woot:
kissarmyspain.com

Gene Simmons recently told the magazine Rock Hard, says that the band has begun writing new songs for a new studio album.

Gene Simmons: "We already have some ideas aside and we started writing in view of a next album. Just after the turn of 2013, returning to the studio. It is an exciting time for the group. With Eric and Tommy, KISS has a new beginning"

KISS-2012.jpg

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
I hope it's better than Monster. Not that Monster is "terrible," but I thought Sonic Boom raged a lot harder. Half of the tracks on Monster are just kinda... eh.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Come on guys, keep up the good work! I think, that "Sonic Boom" and "Monster" was very good, I loved almost all songs from those CD's and I demand the continuing of a banquet! :rock:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Despite wishing Ace and Peter were in the band, I am still a fan of the band and enjoyed Monster and Sonic Boom.

This is great news, and I can't wait for yet another album.

However you need to get it done, keep kicking ass guys!!

:grinthumb

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
Give them props...they are in the studio recording NEW material as opposed to trawling older tracks and re-releasing them.

They already did that.

I'm curious whether songs from Sonic Boom will end up back in the set. I wonder how this new material will work it's way into the set and what older material works it's way out.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
They already did that.

I'm curious whether songs from Sonic Boom will end up back in the set. I wonder how this new material will work it's way into the set and what older material works it's way out.
Really? Interesting... I don't follow them devoutly but I took Simmons' words at face value on the blurb. So the last one is a combination OF re-worked old material and NEW ones?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fungusexodus

Members online

No members online now.