New Classic Rock?

P

phantasm777

classic rock was an era. never to be again

but a whole lot of stuff came out then eve more than you've heard,

so finding some you can re-enjoy the classic rock era anew.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
By definition a classic is something that stands the test of time. It adheres to a standard of excellence, and has qualities that make it historically memorable ie. the british new wave.

In music, Classic rock was actually a radio format......not a music style or genre. During the time period that we now call "classic rock", music was placed on albums. It was formatted to albums. This era encompasses the time frame of 1960-1990. Now music is formatted to CD, but still uses the old album as the original cut.

As far as new classic rock, we will have to see how memorable these bands are, won't we?

Reaction score
www.myspace.com/erikbergcoryrieger

well, as far as big, no
quality - a little bit
write our own songs - yes
vocal harmony- niether of us can sing, so it would just be a mess
the first song is a little more modern, but the other two, well you can tell

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
yeah i always find it funny to see young people being 'individuals' just like i thought i was when they wear old band shirts. i still miss my hendrix Ts hehehe (it's not that i threw them out when i got old but that i wore them until they disintegrated)

and you were definitely right about the random troll action hehehe it seemed about due hehe.

I bought a Hendrix tee shirt a few months ago. I sold my shirt from the Stone's Steel Wheel Tour. They gave them out to us while working security that night. That was only a week or so after working The Who concert.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online