New bands that classic rock fans would like...

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Roadstar. Unfortunately, no longer exist. -((

H.E.A.T.

Wolfmother.

Airbourne.

Tracer.

Gentleman's Pistols.

Heaven's Basement. (ex-Roadstar).

Jet.

Amplified Heat.

Witchcraft.

Siena Root.

Brutus.

Rose Hill Drive.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Wolfmother and Black Stone Cherry are two that come to mind, they both have an old style rock feel to their music.
Agreed on both bands. I haven't gotten into Wolfmother as much as I maybe could (or should), but I have to say that Black Stone Cherry is freakin' fantastic! Possibly the best newer band I've heard in the last 10-15 years.

Aero

Reaction score
Just discovered this guy, James Vandervelde. Haven't heard the whole album but I like the first song on it so far. Sounds straight outta the 70's...

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I have to say that Black Stone Cherry is freakin' fantastic! Possibly the best newer band I've heard in the last 10-15 years.

I have to bump this post because I listened to both of their first two albums yesterday. What a fantastic band. EVERYONE should know these guys!!

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I have to bump this post because I listened to both of their first two albums yesterday. What a fantastic band. EVERYONE should know these guys!!

I have Black Stone Cherrys first album and have seen them live a few times but their 3rd album is a little poor imo, it lacks the power and excitement of the first two.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online