Music related disappointment of 2011...

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Fly From Here by Yes was disappointing because it was only okay and not great. Their In the Present: Live from Lyons is the same. I could also say the same for Eat Dog Eat by Fastway.

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Replace what other posters have said about Van Halen with "The Rolling Stones," and there you go.

It's time for Jagger to be a big boy.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another one for me is Anthrax Worship Music. I do not understand most of the praise for it, most of it is in my opinion very bland thrash metal. I only like a couple of songs on it, others either had boring music or the vocals I just could not stand.
Tried hard to give this album a chance but only Fight Em Till You Can't and The Devil You Know were the only songs I enjoyed both the music and vocals on.
Again just my opinion.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Sorry to anyone who liked this one but I don't like the last Chili Peppers album that much. It lacked the melody I liked that is usually mixed in with their funk. To me it was as blah as the cover! :zzz:

RHCP-Im-with-you.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Korn The Path of Totality is another album I will avoid, heard it once with Dubstep and it was a poor effort. Remember Who You Are was a great album, I hope Korn do their next one like that because the stuff with dubstep was atrocious.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online