Matt and Kim (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Matt and Kim Thread

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey Cosmic, it just dawned on me that you did confess to liking them and you hadn't debuted in my thread until now! :heheh: Glad you did so you can join the rest of us. :) The song you posted was good. I haven't got into that second album as much as the first but I may have too try it again. :)

If I'm not mistaken, didn't they have a self titled debut that came before "Grand", Sooty? So....that would make them the second and third albums.

:flirt

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

If I'm not mistaken, didn't they have a self titled debut that came before "Grand", Sooty? So....that would make them the second and third albums.

:flirt

You are right Cosmic! I never bought that one honestly and forgot qabout it when writing it! Boy, do I have egg on my face! :tongue: Note to self: Keep track of ALL details when posting in a thread with the great fact finder! :D

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

I've been a fan of Matt and Kim ever since Sooty posted them in Musical Thirst way back once upon a time ago. Here's a favorite of mine. :grinthumb

Honestly, Matt's vocals sound kind of.....not so good, but it's that kind of off-ness that fits perfectly with what they do. :D

Great Song Harmony :grinthumb Definately getting this one and adding to the other songs for the music collection!

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

You are right Cosmic! I never bought that one honestly and forgot qabout it when writing it! Boy, do I have egg on my face! :tongue: Note to self: Keep track of ALL details when posting in a thread with the great fact finder! :D

Well...what can I say? I'm a sponge these things up. :3

Their debut album is pretty much everything you'd expect from them though. It's just a bit less polished than say..."Grand" is. "Yea Yeah" (which you posted in the OP) is from their debut album actually.

Also, I'm glad you liked it Limpy. :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Well...what can I say? I'm a sponge these things up. :3

Their debut album is pretty much everything you'd expect from them though. It's just a bit less polished than say..."Grand" is. "Yea Yeah" (which you posted in the OP) is from their debut album actually.

Also, I'm glad you liked it Limpy. :)

Cosmic, you are killing me! :oyea: I hadn't yet gotten the new album when I made the thread and was just making it upon anticipation of it. :heheh: I tried looking up the most recently added songs to their catalog and for some reason read into it that that was the new single. Now you see why I came back to mod afterall. Those editing privileges are a blessing. :oyea:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Cosmic, you are killing me! :oyea: I hadn't yet gotten the new album when I made the thread and was just making it upon anticipation of it. :heheh: I tried looking up the most recently added songs to their catalog and for some reason read into it that that was the new single. Now you see why I came back to mod afterall. Those editing privileges are a blessing. :oyea:

Ain't I a stinker tonight? :bonk:

And yes, those editing powers really come in handy when I come into your thread and (for lack of a more fitting term) fact **** in the bathtub, on the kitchen table, over the dryer, and everywhere else where we aren't supposed to do that kind of thing. :heheh:

You--> :stfu: <--Me

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Something made me think of this commercial, which I remember seeing a while back.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
It didn't hit me on the very first play but the new single by Matt and Kim has become another feel good pleaser! It's more beach boy harmony summery breeze type track! Still it's got the vibrant vibe you'd expect from them! :D

Matt-and-Kim-450x314.gif

Matt and Kim-Let's Go

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
That's a pretty fun song. It's about on par for what I expect a Matt & Kim song to be.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitewintermarket

Members online