Master's Hammer - Ritual (1991)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
ritual.jpg

Now it's time for a new discovery Ritual by Master's Hammer. Formed in Czech Republic in 1983 they released first album in 1991 in the direction of rather classical black metal. I am surprised black metal in Czech was (and probably still is) popular in early 90s, but not in a form of second Norwegian wave of black metal. It does have some roots from there though.

I gave few plays of this album and I am impressed by the medium quality. Guitars are at some point weird, but it with with strings instruments. Vocalist I can say sound like Bathory. Despite the fact it's in Czech language it sounds pretty amazing. For me it's a step forward to tolerate the black metal vocal style. Melody is the same as first wave of black metal, but Master's Hammer can't be included to this wave. I love he normal drumming, like proper heavy metal.

I am definitely going to get this album, another "must buy" black metal. I think whole Ritual is amazing and I rate 9.5 out of 10, cause it seriously hypnotised me. This album is dedicated for those, who love old school black metal!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cucukakek89apk

Members online

No members online now.