Make Your Move - who is this?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
There's a song that I've heard for a long time on classic rock radio. It doesn't get played a lot, but every so often. I used to know who it was and also the name of the song, but recently I can't place it and it's bugging me now. I'm guessing it's an early 80's song. The band may be a 1 or 2-hit wonder, but I honestly don't know right now.

The lyrics leading into the chorus are:

I say hey,
You,
Make your move
Do what you gotta do
Make your move
Say what you gotta say
Make your move

That's about all that I can remember. Doing a google search for lyrics almost always works for me, but on this one I'm getting shit for good returns.

Song title + Artist would be really cool if someone knows what this song is.

osmo67

Reaction score
I have been searching a long time for this song! I have asked others and everybody would not believe me! I also searched for the CD to buy, does anybody know of a place to buy it? :wa

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
That's a great song. All I've been able to find is used vinyl on Amazon and eBay. Maybe it was never converted to CD. There are still a few that haven't been, Buckingham Nicks comes to mind.

:bonk:Just noticed that appears to be a CD on the YouTube, so it must be out there somewhere.

Last edited:

Aero

Reaction score
Never heard of it before...but I like it.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Forgot who sang this. It's playing on the radio right now so I did a google search and ended up finding a linnk to this thread as the first search result! :D

awesome.

LeftyLoungeLizard

Reaction score
Love this song. Used to hear it on the radio back in '81 and it always stuck with me. As time went on, forgot who did it. About 5 years ago, did research on it and rediscovered it (Ray Gomez).

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online