Keith Richards is Off Booze for Four Months.

Reaction score
wouldn't have expected it, but it's good I suppose.... I guess as long as he doesn't go back to heroin he'll be in good shape for a while

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Interesting, but you know what Flower, both Keith and Ron look like walking cadavers to me...honestly they are just butt-ugly....sorry but that the god's truth.

Good luck to him quitting booze, I realized decades ago you can never let your vices dictate your life, moderation is the key to enjoying the best things in life for a long time.

Stout

Reaction score
Better late than never, I suppose, but the damage has been done. How he is still standing is beyond me...

Flower

retired
Reaction score
Interesting, but you know what Flower, both Keith and Ron look like walking cadavers to me...honestly they are just butt-ugly....sorry but that the god's truth.

Good luck to him quitting booze, I realized decades ago you can never let your vices dictate your life, moderation is the key to enjoying the best things in life for a long time.

LG:

Don't be sorry ... Keith does look scary .. It's when you see him in concert or on video playing that you 'get' the twinkle in his eye and the sense that he's having a great time and is enjoying life.

I wish him luck ...

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
wouldn't have expected it, but it's good I suppose.... I guess as long as he doesn't go back to heroin he'll be in good shape for a while
Oh come on, this is terrible news. Keith off booze and drugs is like Picasso without a paintbrush.

(I keed, I keed)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online