Keith Richards is Off Booze for Four Months.

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Falling out of that tree a while bach might have knocked some sense into that skull of his.

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Many of the world's greatest works of art have been accomplished under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Coolerigde was writing Zanadu under the spell of opium. Van Gogh was a heavy drinker and loved Absinthe with its Wormwood. Paul McCartney talked about his acid trips... Sid Barrett even had his first trip fimed. It may or may not influence the actual piece, as much as it reducing the infibition needed to create.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
There are numerous examples of the "Door to the subconscious" being opened by various drugs, but there is usually a price to pay later on if you let the drug get the upper hand.

taha

Reaction score
booz slowly killled my mother, hopefully he can stay clean

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Booze wiped out most of my aunts and uncles prematurely,,,so I've always had a healthy respect for it.

That's not to suggest I didn't have some Spectacular moments in my early 20's though...:puke:

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
There are numerous examples of the "Door to the subconscious" being opened by various drugs....

At this stage of their careers, none of the Stones needs the door to his subconscious opened. They need to stay/live healthy or they'll see no more doors to be opened.

:uh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I will be more impressed when Richards makes the one year milestone. Nonetheless, the damage is done. Life long abuse has rotted his insides, either that or he is the total opposite..........

Pickled

pickle_001.jpg

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
All the weird shit in Keith's system is keeping him alive somehow.

I can imagine his next interview.

Reporter: Here's Keith's thoughts on being sober for XX months!
Keith: aaRRRRRGHHHH ruuuuRRRRhhhhAAAAnGGGGGAHHHHH brrrAIIIINNNSSSS!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Staff online

Members online