John Lennons Murderer Denied Parole 7th Time

foreverblue

Reaction score
Yes , I really feel the mental illness is real enough in some sense that anyone who would murder anyone for fame is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

but he was together enough to plan out this attack
not only was it premeditated but he also went out of his way to choose John because he was accessable..John's love of freedom .The relaxed life he enjoyed in Nyc...was sadly his demise:uh:

People who argue that he is only be held because he killed a beloved celeb don't really get or remember the facts of this murder.

He , Mark David Chapman stalked planned and executed John Lennons murder in a cold calculated way..I fully believe that he knew what he was doing..

what scares me about MDC ,is that he sat down calmly after shooting an unarmed man ..in the back..four times..in public ..on a public street..other innocent people could have been injured..

after all the shootings lately..inc the recent one in Manhattan Ny last week..why would anyone this disturbed be let out ..don't we have enough nutters out ?

if he was put in a mental hospital..he would be more likely be 'cured' and be let back out..which should never happen

and as for people believing he is being held because he's a celeb...[which i truly believe is the case] that people don't understand the murder or the case..is a load of crap.
he's in jail for "who" he shot... just like sirhan sirhan is.

foreverblue

Reaction score
I think the fact that Yoko Ono, both of his children Sean and Julian, May Pang (John mistress in 70's) several friends and family member ALL wrote requests for parole denial..speaks to my sense of fairness and justice..They don't want him out.They are afraid of him ..and want him where he is of no danger to them ,others or even himself ...

I have had to really look at and consider the facts, and if I feel that my reasons for keeping him in prison are reasonable or my anger hurt at what MDC did to a hero of mine..

based on John's want of love and peace..would John want this guy free ?
And I think deep inside..that John would fear for his children..his wife etc..and not want him out.

after his infamous bigger than Jesus quote, the MAIN reason John asked to publically say he was sorry and thats NOT what he meant literally, was BECAUSE..death threats ,violence, and anger directed at himself the other Beatles..and their famlies..made him breakdown in terrified tears..

he was afraid..and based on that I stand firm that even John would want him locked up. Safe away from those he loved..

its not about revenge in my reasons
its about accountabilty for his actions
and safety ..

I hope that Johns family can rest easier..at least til the next parole hearing :(

no astrid... THE ONLY REASON YOU WANT MDC TO STAY LOCKED UP IS BECAUSE HE KILLED JOHN LENNON not another human being

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
no astrid... THE ONLY REASON YOU WANT MDC TO STAY LOCKED UP IS BECAUSE HE KILLED JOHN LENNON not another human being

:wtf:
you base that on what exactly..

Sorry I didn't see other response up there

So with ALL due respect,,your entitled to your opinion
However DON'T suggest that I don't know what the case or the trial was based on ?

I prob know more about this case then any average person. I've read books.mags,watched endless videos and
all the conspiracy theories etc
I'm well aware of the facts of this case.

I am also familiar with history and I do feel that not all facts in the case are as they seem
due to the fact that alot of things don't add up

However ,I still go with my gut feeling that this person (MDC)IS mentally ill .
His main target was John Lennon but he also had other celebrities on his list Johnny Carson and Elizabeth Taylor are others

I have seen recent interviews with MDC as well as Yoko, Julian Lennon etc that suggest that WHATEVER the facts are..they honestly fear him

As for YOU telling me how I feel or don't feel..you DON'T know me and you DON'T know how I think ,so don't TELL me why or why not I believe things..

Last edited:

The Floyd

Hey You
Reaction score
Good News...for the fans and for him, cause IMHO I don't think it would be safe for him to get out...right???

:confused:

I wouldn't be surprised if he was attacked the second he left prison...this is a pretty universally hated man.

Aside from that, he murdered another human being, knowingly and in cold blood. He deserves to rot in a prison, and I can't even fathom how such an open and shut case could even potentially lead to parole. There is no blurring the lines, he waited for Lennon and shot him at first sight.

So, yeah, this is good news. I hope this cretin gets denied until the day he dies.

foreverblue

Reaction score
sorry astrid.. the other night i let my emotions get the better of me, i had a freind who was murdered 25 years ago... and the guy is walking free after doing 15 years in jail..please accept my apology :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online