1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joe Bonamassa (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Blues & Jazz' started by billtjr51, Aug 29, 2009.

1. E-Z

E-Z RAINBOW (1981-1984) the Joe Lynn Turner era

Hey SDM I happened to hear by chance Desert Island Discs a long standing British radio programme which was on Christmas day morning between 8:00-8:45am on BBC radio 4 (London time) and Sir Cliff Richard was taking part and his final favourite record out of eight records that he had chosen was a Joe Bonamassa song but I can't remember the name of the song?.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  2. Sharp Dressed Man

Sharp Dressed Man Down South Jukin' Staff Member

Aaaaaaand, yet another live album from Joe:

unnamed.jpg

Blues Rock Superstar Joe Bonamassa set out to perform his brand-new music for fans amidst a global entertainment shutdown. This led to an incredible live concert, his final show of 2020, at the legendary Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee.

This special show includes the critically acclaimed songs from his latest solo studio album "Royal Tea" recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London and inspired by his British guitar heroes Jeff Beck, John Mayall, Eric Clapton and Cream. Joe also performs a few songs from his debut album "A New Day Yesterday" which helped launch his illustrious career to celebrate his 20th anniversary of that album.

Tracklisting:
    A1. When One Door Opens
    A2. Royal Tea
    A3. High Class Girl
    B1. Lookout Man!
    B2. Why Does It Take So Long To Say Goodbye
    B3. A Conversation With Alice
    C1. I Didn't Think She Would Do It
    C2. Beyond The Silence
    C3. Lonely Boy
    D1. Cradle Rock
    D2. Walk In My Shadow