New album from Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
It has been 4 years since Grammy nominated and number 1 Billboard Blues album Seesaw was released by singer-songwriter and blues-rock powerhouse Beth Hart and guitar hero Joe Bonamassa. Since then, they have both been on fire, both in the studio and live. So, the time was perfect to reunite for another collection of ten soul gems that encompass Hart's breath-taking vocals and Joe's masterfully expressive playing. Black Coffee will be released on January 26th, 2018.

With producer extraordinaire Kevin 'The Caveman' Shirley (Joe Bonamassa, Led Zeppelin, Black Crowes, Aerosmith, Iron Maiden, Rush) back at the helm, the result digs deep into the soul catalogue where they honour and re-imagine songs from Edgar Winter, Etta, James, Ike & Tina Turner/Steve Marriot, Ella Fitzgerald, Lil’ Green, LaVern Baker, Howlin’ Wolf, Lucinda Williams and Waldeck.

Tracklisting:
1. Give It Everything You Got
2. Damn Your Eyes
3. Black Coffee
4. Lullaby Of The Leaves
5. Why Don't You Do Right
6. Saved
7. Sitting On Top Of The World
8. Joy
9. Soul On Fire
10. Addicted
11. Baby I Love You (exclusive CD-only bonus track)

6119dZ3FWEL.jpg

I'm so excited, I can hardly type anything!! :oyea:

I believe Blackberry Smoke is set to drop a new album in 2018 as well, so I can say with almost 99,99% certainty that a new BS and this Beth & Joe album will make up my top two albums in 2018 - it's definitely the two albums I'm looking forward to the most.

nedkelly

Reaction score
I've been waiting for Joe & Beth's new album for a while now. I heard one of the singles and if that is any indication of what is to be expected from the album, a copy of It will be mine sooner than later.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Finally an excuse to get a Joe Bonamassa album.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online