• Kuaizi

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Aktivator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rocker440

Reaction score
are the most knowledgeable musicical members from the community

My vote is for MP, but this was a pretty tough choice to try to make, imo! I'm going with the mostly interpretation on my part, and understanding that this is with general music knowledge and also possibly of many, various different forms of music, too. :)

If this were to vote for the fastest typer here on CRF, my vote would certainly be for MP, imo! :D

Thanks for including me within the choices, joe! :cheers: I doubt that I'm as knowledgeable as many terrific, fellow CRF rockers, and I certainly am not the most knowledgeable, but I do appreciate the consideration!

:cheers2

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
^^^Thanx for the kind words. Great to see a fellow member have an appreciation as the same music as I do. We are the few in that obscure "realm" of music as we are the dissidents against the mainstream. To counter the majority, the elite, the establishment, and the authority.:D

There is only a few of us here and we must stick together.:grinthumb

To be serious Dzedaj, you have introduced me to some great stuff. It would be nice to see ya post more often.

Exactly,man. I couldn't believe that you know so much about some bands that I hardly found debut album on some blog. But really - - that knowledge about superare music have to be passed on :) Oh, and I'm more kind-of reader, than of a writer :)

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
How can MetalPriest be winning?

All he does is post videos in band threads?

Anyone can do that!

:heheh:

Just kidding. ;)

I think EVERYONE brings something to the table. We all know something.

But I must say, I enjoy reading rtbuck's posts a lot. The man sucks you into his stories, like your there with him. He has a great gift - I wish he'd post more.

And far as me, I only know about music I like, which isn't a big deal.

joe

Reaction score
"Congragualtions METALPRIEST. You are the Jeopardy! CRF Challenge champion with a five day total of seven votes."

"Johnny Gilbert what do we have for METALPRIEST"

"Alex we have the Vivienne Westwood tartan "The New Bay City Rollers" suit collection."

Vivienne+Westwood+Mens+Fall+2011-4.jpg

"And for the runner-up, Lord Grendal, we have a Yaktrax snow shovel."

perfect-snow-shovel.jpg

"For all our other contestants we have the variety pack of Spam."

spam6.jpg

"Next month will be the World Championships held right here in Cleveland from The Rock 'N' Roll Hall Of Fame. Be watching that. Take care everybody. So long until then."

alex-trebek-7.jpg

Last edited:

joe

Reaction score
All in good fun everybody. I thought this thread would lighten things up as there has been some serious discussions lately.:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OOOhhhh! MP....if you dont want those suspenders and shoes....I'll take 'em off yer hands. trade ya a can of spam for 'em :D

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
I don't like spam!!!
Okay maybe ham,eggs, bacon and spam :)

Congrats MP

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
"Congragualtions METALPRIEST. You are the Jeopardy! CRF Challenge champion with a five day total of seven votes."

Grats to MP! :cheers2

"Johnny Gilbert what do we have for METALPRIEST"

"Alex we have the Vivienne Westwood tartan "The New Bay City Rollers" suit collection."

As long as MP is allowed to wear his trademark shades with those suits, I can easily see him strolling down the boardwalk wearing any of them. Now if we can just get him to wear one at a Gynger Lynn gig. I'd pay money to see pictures of that (or better yet be AT that gig!)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I'll pass on the suits but thanks for the win. I don't think anyone listed has a lack of knowledge...we all learn from each other.

@ Groovy...yeah I may bump threads with a video...but they are far from Top 40 hits alot of times and well searched out songs...title, quality ect. (all are well within my personal collection too)

Plus I do alot of thread cleanup /fix its, for everyone when threads are bumped...how else do you think those videos many of you post, that have become dead, magically come back to life??

:grinthumb :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Staff online

Members online