• Kuaizi

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Aktivator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Lynch, if you have grievance, bring it up. I didn't put you the list as you hadn't been around for a while.

I'm a fair guy.:D

So the candidates are limited to those who have posted within the last year and a half. What about those who already posted every thing they know over all the years before that.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I kind of like being the guy who doesn't know everything because half the fun of music in the first place is the discovery stage. I want to know that everyday I'll continue to be able to find the next band (old or still to come) that's going to change my life! :grinthumb

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I kind of like being the guy who doesn't know everything because half the fun of music in the first place is the discovery stage. I want to know that everyday I'll continue to be able to find the next band (old or still to come) that's going to change my life! :grinthumb

Personally I don't believe in experts. There is always more to learn about any subject

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Personally I don't believe in experts. Their is alway more to learn about any subject

Well, then we'll continue to get along just fine then! My learning curve is solely to not discriminate musically and I've gotten to hear some cool bands through you man! :grinthumb (Slough Feg and Nevermore)

joe

Reaction score
I find all this very unnerving because the voting is all so subjective. The only way to determine who really has the most general musical knowledge here would be to devise an in-depth general musical knowledge test. First of all, you would have to define what you mean by musical knowledge. Is it history or theory or both?

So the candidates are limited to those who have posted within the last year and a half. What about those who already posted every thing they know over all the years before that.

annie, you seem to be having a hard time with all of this(?) for whatever reason(s). I'm baffled.:huh:

I've never seen you post here except for the last couple of days and I have been here since last June.

I would think the voting is both subjective and objective.

If you like, you are more than welcome to be placed as a contestant . Just say the word and I'll ask LG if he can put your name in the poll.

I thought this would be kinda fun. Maybe I was wrong.:think:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think everyone here is knowledgable about music, I aint, and I have learnt a bit from each who have talked to me. As for the one I voted for? I voted the one who had expanded my music the most and taught me a lot about musical concepts, different ways bands try stuff.

joe

Reaction score

Personally I don't believe in experts. There is always more to learn about any subject

Many years ago I was on a plant expedition in the Kunlun Mountains of Tibet and stopped in at a Buddhist monastary and a Lama said to me, "I know nothing.":D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Many years ago I was on a plant expedition in the Kunlun Mountains of Tibet and stopped in at a Buddhist monastary and a Lama said to me, "I know nothing.":D

".....but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

bill_murray_caddyshack.jpg

:heheh: :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online