Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Kuaizi

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Aktivator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Congrats, MP! :grinthumb I can only hope that one day I will be half as knowledgeable as you are when it comes to music.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Plus I do alot of thread cleanup /fix its, for everyone when threads are bumped...how else do you think those videos many of you post, that have become dead, magically come back to life??

:grinthumb :cheers2

tumblr_laeitdNdc11qabn2bo1_500.png

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:heheh:

Well it's true...as much as I like to yap it up from time to time...I take alot of pride in good looking threads...so I don't mind fixing up alot of posts from top to bottom for all of you. Threads that have like 13 pages or more are the hardest and more time consuming..so sometimes all I can offer in the moment is a cool tune for all to get into...when the mood strikes me of course.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
:heheh:

Well it's true...as much as I like to yap it up from time to time...I take alot of pride in good looking threads...so I don't mind fixing up alot of posts from top to bottom for all of you. Threads that have like 13 pages or more are the hardest and more time consuming..so sometimes all I can offer in the moment is a cool tune for all to get into...when the mood strikes me of course.

There's nothing wrong with bumping threads. I do it to the Zeppelin thread all the time. I refuse to let it be forgotten. :heheh: I need to start posting more in other band threads, but feel like a rookie around members like you and Soot and others that know so much more. I'd look like a fool. :tongue:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Congrats MP

I didn't vote as there are several listed I couldn't choose between :)

Btw, I'd say going onto a thread and just posting a vid is a good idea - you don't always have anything new to say but would like to bring the thread to people's attention - so posting some music is an excellent way to bump the thread and try and breathe some life into :grinthumb

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online