Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Kuaizi

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Aktivator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cinder

Reaction score
Im not telling lol :p would like to have voted for a few but "there can be only ONE" :D so its a secret (hopefully lol).

Lol at the Dinosaur remark LG, I can relate with that one very much :D but I think we improves in other areas lol :heheh:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
annie, you seem to be having a hard time with all of this(?) for whatever reason(s). I'm baffled.:huh:

I've never seen you post here except for the last couple of days and I have been here since last June.

I would think the voting is both subjective and objective.

If you like, you are more than welcome to be placed as a contestant . Just say the word and I'll ask LG if he can put your name in the poll.

I thought this would be kinda fun. Maybe I was wrong.:think:

I haven't seen you posting on any of the threads that I post on either so I guess we are even. I post only on those that I know something about. But I missed you on my birthday thread a week ago LOL Seriously, Joe, you did post on my Steven Wilson new "Blackfield" album thread a couple of months back. I have other threads running too. I am an old timer and have been here since the the beginning of this forum and I mean the real beginning. Yes, I stopped posting for about six months due to a health crisis, which I did not post about, and came back at the beginning of this year. Modern medical technology is keeping me on my feet now. Sorry if I ask too many questions. I certainly do not want to spoil your fun.

Sorry for the derail everyone.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I haven't seen you posting on any of the threads that I post on either so I guess we are even. I post only on those that I know something about. But I missed you on my birthday thread a week ago LOL Seriously, Joe, you did post on my Steven Wilson new "Blackfield" album thread a couple of months back. I have other threads running too. I am an old timer and have been here since the the beginning of this forum and I mean the real beginning. Yes, I stopped posting for about six months due to a health crisis, which I did not post about, and came back at the beginning of this year. Modern medical technology is keeping me on my feet now. Sorry if I ask too many questions. I certainly do not want to spoil your fun.

Annie, I'm sorry to hear you had health problems but I'm glad you are better now! :) Well, your words seem like the equivalent of a virtual peaceful handshake so all is good in my eyes! :)

joe

Reaction score

I apologize for my mistakes annie. I couldn't remember posting in your Steven Wilson thread. My short term memory isn't very good. By no means did I have the intention to disregard you or show you disrespect.

I am empathetic to your health crisis as I overcame a serious illness last year myself. If isn't wasn't for modern medical technology I probably wouldn't be here. It's something I think about everyday and puts life in perspective with a positive attitude and outlook. I have gratitude every day.

You're like me as I ask myself on many occassions if I'm asking too many questions. I think LG can contest to that. You didn't spoil my fun what so ever or do I think you derailed the thread. I think I tried to answers your concerns and questions in a polite way. I hope I did.

Sorry for your missing your birthday. I've been guilty of late of not taking note and posting in the CRF announcement forum as well as the Introduce Yourself forum. I will change that.

For you annie:

FBHT_330x370.jpg

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
Where's Joe on the list? I vote for him, because I thought I was only obscure 60s and 70s rock freak but he had shown great knowledge to not only those bands, but for many other genres of music.

joe

Reaction score
^^^Thanx for the kind words. Great to see a fellow member have an appreciation as the same music as I do. We are the few in that obscure "realm" of music as we are the dissidents against the mainstream. To counter the majority, the elite, the establishment, and the authority.:D

There is only a few of us here and we must stick together.:grinthumb

To be serious Dzedaj, you have introduced me to some great stuff. It would be nice to see ya post more often.

joe

Reaction score
Wow, no kidding? A talking lama?!

dempero1.jpg

Ah Lynch, I would be careful in your sense of humour. Karma will be bestowed upon you in that in the samsara cycle your next realm might will be that of the preta. A hungry ghost that is constantly hungry and thirsty. A desire that torments them but are unable to satisfy themselves.:D

peta+hungry+ghosts.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.