It's time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
Wish you all the best of luck with the new venture. I think for myself it is time to move on to other interests. I may be back one day. I am not sure. Maybe it would be good to say more but I think maybe it is best to just move on. Again wishing you all the best of luck.

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
relax, said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!
:lmao:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go Midnight, before we really got a chance to get to know each other.

I wish you well in your travels, and hope you do stop by someday in the future, the door will always be open.;)

F

FoxyPage

That really sucks to hear....hope you visit us sometime.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that as well! I'd already liked what I saw of your post so far and how you carried yourself in general. :bow: Sometimes it's just time to go and we all have our reasons. Hope you always feel that this is a place you can come back to and best of luck on everything you do from this point on! :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
AWWW, Midnight, you cant leave !!!

I was just getting good at your top 20 game :D

I understand, though. I hope you come back and visit, I have really enjoyed your posts. I wish you the best of luck.

We will miss you!

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Midnight Rider:

It's always sad to see a long time poster leave - particularly so one who worked to keep the board alive and functioning during the troubled slow times.

:wa:

Hopefully the new interests are "real world" as opposed to Myspace, Facebook or other computer sites.

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Flower you are a great member, and have Added to the fun and atmosphere in here, same as Hepcat and our other friends.

This was a surprise to us as well, Midnight is a good poster and kept things together for a long time here, he will be missed for sure.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Midnight Rider!

How can you leave now just when the forum is finally active again? You'll miss all the great threads and polls I'm planning on garage rock and harmonica tracks!

:wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online