Hidden Treasures

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
I am going to mention a recently discovered "hidden" treasure from KISS. It isn't a song but an entire concept album:

elder_lg.jpg

This album was made in 1981, and got completely ignored. Excellent piece of work by KISS. If you are expecting to hear party music, this isn't what this album is about. This album definitely shows off the musical prowess of KISS.

You picked out a beautie :):):)

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Okay I just think "Black Betty" is just a touch too mainstream, but perhaps it's a popular song here or something. I want songs which aren't as common which you reckon are cool!

One song from The Walker Brothers which makes me feel good right thought is "You're All Around Me"! :D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Okay I just think "Black Betty" is just a touch too mainstream, but perhaps it's a popular song here or something. I want songs which aren't as common which you reckon are cool!

Well I realize "Black Betty" is a hit, but I think that version (as well as Spiderbait In general) are not so that's why I posted it.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Cosmic Harmony wrote:

Well I realize "Black Betty" is a hit, but I think that version (as well as Spiderbait In general) are not so that's why I posted it.

Oops sorry, I thought there was only one version! :banghead:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Cosmic Harmony wrote:

Oops sorry, I thought there was only one version! :banghead:

Nope, there have been a number of covers. Even Meat Loaf did a cover of it that appears as a B-side for his last album.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I was listening to Heart's S/T today and I don't think this tune got all the attentioned it deserved.

Don't know why this clip has a Greatest Hits cover as it's not on this CD. :heheh:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
That reminds me of another Heart tune, which has more stones than a geologist! (Quite a feat considering they're women :heheh:)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online