Heart (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: The Official HEART Thread!

No problem...and agreed!! Red Velvet Car gets better with each listen on my end man!!

:grinthumb :cheers2

Reaction score

I usually don't come into a band's thread that I don't like.. but, as much as I really don't like Heart's songs.. the guitar tones are excellent on every song I've heard:grinthumb
The acoustic's sound so full and vibrant.. the electrics are electrifying.. I'm alright with a few songs like Magic Man and Barracuda every once in a while.. but I do always appreciate the guitar tones even if I don't like the songs..

Barracuda-

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I totally just got this album earlier this week. Some had set out some vinyl that they were getting rid of so I picked it up and out of the 8 or 9 records about half of them were from Heart.

I also scored:

Heart+-+Dog+%26+Butterfly.jpg

Little_Queen_Heart.jpg

Heart+-+Brigade.jpg

If "Dreamboat Annie" would've been there too then I would've been set. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^That is a good score indeed Cosmic.

Add "Dreamboat Annie" and "Magazine" and you would be set. One thing I have to say is the records Heart recorded for the old Mushroom label in Vancouver are much better production wise than their Portrait/CBS releases.

I do have their latest album "Red Velvet" now, just have to find time to play it one of these days.:D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I have their whole catalog and agree with LG on the Mushroom releases..I still remember having the 45 single of Crazy On You when I was a kid on the Mushroom label. Good memories...that song freaked me out when I was a kid.

:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Dog and Butterfly is one of my favorite songs........here is Heart live in 2003 vs live in 1980

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Members online