Heart (1985)
Bad Animals (1987)
Brigade (1990)
Desire Walks On (1993)
Jupiters Darling (2004)
Red Velvet Car (2010)
Fanatic (2012)
Beautiful Broken (2016)

With the release this week of their new CD red Velvet Car I thought it fitting to give the Wilson sister's their first official CRF thread!! Since 1976's Dreamboat Annie and Crazy on You & Magic Man exploded on the scene so did the legions of fans to follow.

I am more partial to the original line up.

Ann Wilson
Nancy Wilson
Howard Leese
Michael DeRosier
Steve Fossen
Roger Fisher

But have pretty much adored every album this band has put out! Share your favorites!! Your favorite songs,concert memories,albums,videos...whatever you got!

Let's keep the LOVE ALIVE!!

ann-and-nancy-wilson.jpg

Last edited:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: The Official HEART Thread!

They have a new CD coming out!! Great news!! I'll be picking that up..

Well back when the band Boston came out I had the chance to see them at the terrace ballroom in Ogden Utah.
The only problem was, there were no seating.. So everyone was crammed into a small venue.
I was about 10 feet from Ann, and the stage was right at crowd level.
But idiots started to shove from behind and it got intense since you could feel yourself being crushed in the crowd.
That was the only thing ruining the concert.. We had to keep yelling to stop pushing. Even the band had to say something.
But Heart put on a great show..
This was during their Pre 80's so they played all the older classics.. And Ann played the flute so that was cool since she kinda quit playing during their later albums..
I recommend if your a Heart fan, picking up the Essential Heart Cd..
It's un-plugged and features John Paul Jones on mandolin on a couple of songs..
61gwANMq%2BqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

The CD is out already! Came out the 31st of August!! :grinthumb

51%2BTgtWE8xL._SS500_.jpg

rtbuck

Reaction score

I'll always remember being a sophmore in High School & one day while waiting for the bus to go home a convertable pulled up to the traffic light & "Magic Man" blared out from the car stereo. I had only just started getting into rock music & never experienced a car stereo like that & "Magic Man" never sounded better. I now couldn't wait to be old enough to drive & crank out tunes. Hearing that turned me into a Heart fan & I had a rockstar crush on Ann Wilson (until I discovered Joan Jett). My favorite album is 'Bebe Le Strange' & all of the early albums are right up there as well. I also like "Private Audition" especially "City's Burning". I seen Heart around 1982 w/ John Cougar opening & they were great. I love the way they do Zeppelin songs live & actually prefer them to Zep's versions. I seen them in the late 80's w/Cheap Trick & although they were great they were much better the first time I saw them. I definitely have to check out their new album. I did like Jupiter's Darling also

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

^^ Your reflections always take me back bucky. Can't say it's my favorite but I have always had a thing for Bebe Le Strange and perhaps it's my favorite feel good album from them.

51c20vaJUdL._SS500_.jpg

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score

Here's two new songs from Heart's new album ''Red Velvet Car...

Ann...

Nancy...

Great new album....go out and pick it up!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

^^^ Agreed Groovy! It's really good. I like every song on it. :cheers2

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score

I just wanted to say I just got their latest, Red Velvet Car, and am listening to it for the first time, and I've gotta say so far it sounds every bit as good as the stuff from their prime. Seems to have everything from Ann's rockers to Nancy's acoustic stuff (with autoharp to boot, if you can believe it). Every song so far has been worthwhile - I was frankly afraid there might be a few throw-away tracks sprinkled here and there, but I'm not hearing any.

Definitely worth checking out for any Heart fans out there.

And to the mods - thanks for moving this to the appropriate thread.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online