Greetings!!

Terra812

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome all... yeah I thought a summary of the soundtrack of my life would be a good way to introduce myself. From what I've seen this seems to be one of the better music forums. There doesn't seem to be all that judging and slamming crap that seems to go on on other boards... whatever the subject matter is. The internet has given some very small people some very big mouths.

Bryter Later

Reaction score
:cheers2 WELCOME ABOARD Terra :cheers2. As you have already experienced,this is indeed a great place to enjoy :).

Thank you for a very interesting intro' to yourself Terra :grinthumb.

:cheers2 Bryter.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome all... yeah I thought a summary of the soundtrack of my life would be a good way to introduce myself. From what I've seen this seems to be one of the better music forums. There doesn't seem to be all that judging and slamming crap that seems to go on on other boards... whatever the subject matter is. The internet has given some very small people some very big mouths.

The more time you spend here you'll realise we're the best going around :grinthumb I know what you mean by judging and slamming too, but our staff team is dedicated and quick to stamp out negativity! :cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
The more time you spend here you'll realise we're the best going around :grinthumb I know what you mean by judging and slamming too, but our staff team is dedicated and quick to stamp out negativity! :cheers2

Yup...there is no need to worry about negative crap here.....:cheers2

We're just rockin'!!!

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
What a brilliant intro Terra :grinthumb This is a great forum, and the staff do a fantastic job of keeping things in check, trouble makers and people with persistantly bad attitudes aren't tolerated so it's a cool, relaxed atmosphere to come chill out and talk music :tup:
A big welcome to you :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online