Fun Indietronica Pop Bands

Which of these tracks is your favorite?

• Atlas Genius-If So

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
All vibrant pop groups that have brought me to loving this brand of pop rock over the past couple years! Which track is your favorite? :grinthumb

Capital Cities-Safe and Sounds

Grouplove-Ways To Go

Atlas Genius-If So

The Naked and Famous-Hearts Like Ours

Alt-J-Breezeblocks

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Some good songs and bands in there Soot ! I went for Grouplove in the end...just something about it

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to checking these out guys! :grinthumb Maybe because it's the freshest to my ears recently I pick Capital Cities because it just has such much energy and really gives me a perk whenever I hear it. Considering it's on the playlist where I work that's a good thing! :grinthumb On a different day my choice could be different and I understand why someone could choose the other tracks! :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
First time I've heard any of these, stand out track by far for me is Alt-J-Breezeblocks :grinthumb

What I love is how people say all of today's music is a clone of each other and yet when you group them everyone has a different pick! That's awesome! I put these up knowing they were in the same category and I think of them together but imo they all do something different with the formula! Thanks for voting Tray! :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
No probs, I'm always interested in listening to new stuff, the possibility of discovering a new band that ticks all the boxes :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online