ELO: I think?

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't log in earlier. I could have told you right away. "Fire on High" was used as the opening theme for the CBS Sports Spectacular TV show in the Mid-1970s. The backwards spoken intro is: "The music is reversible, but time is not. Turn back! Turn back!"

Last edited:

joe

Reaction score
^^That is probably my all time favorite song they released over the years...that's why I was having some fun with you.;)

Eldorado, Face the Music, A New World Record are all my favorites...I have most of their albums now, up to Time which Sox recommended to me.

You giving me a bad time LG? Let me remind you again when people give me a bad time....pain, plain and simple.:lmao:

On a serious level, I'm going into town tomorrow and I'll see if I can find Face The Music as I have some CDs waiting for me at the shop.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't log in earlier. I could have told you right away. "Fire on High" was used as the opening theme for the CBS Sports Spectacular TV show in the Mid-1970s. The backwards spoken intro is: "The music is reversible, but time is not. Turn back! Turn back!"

Love that backwards :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I like the way everyone was trying to be clever (including me) instead of posting the most obvious song first.

:oyea: :bonk:

Good goin' Harmony! :cheers2

joe

Reaction score
I see, you guys were playing tricks on me. That's not very nice.:mad

I know most everything, but not everything.:D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip