ELO: I think?

joe

Reaction score
I'll check it out MP. Big fan of the Move and Roy Wood. Can't see why I won't like it.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I think the song you're thinking of is "Fire On High", Joe. Where I live this song has been getting some good rotation on the radio, probably because it's Halloween season and the intro is quite dark.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That one popped to mind when I read his first post, but it's hard to miss seeing it's the first song off Face The Music so I didn't say anything.

joe

Reaction score
I think the song you're thinking of is "Fire On High", Joe. Where I live this song has been getting some good rotation on the radio, probably because it's Halloween season and the intro is quite dark.

That's it!!!! Absolutely wonderful Cosmic. The search has ended. Ahhhh.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Joe how could you have missed it?

It's the first song off Face the Music...:lmao:

I am glad you can put your mind to rest now though...:D

joe

Reaction score
LG, I was never a big ELO fan. Sure I liked some of thier hits back in the day but I never bought an Lp. I guess it was about 15 years ago I picked up the double CD "Strange Magic", a compilation. I guess I'm going to have to check out some more of thier stuff from the 70's.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That is probably my all time favorite song they released over the years...that's why I was having some fun with you.;)

Eldorado, Face the Music, A New World Record are all my favorites...I have most of their albums now, up to Time which Sox recommended to me.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Well done Cosmic !! ......you have saved the day! I sympathise with Joe it can be painfully annoying when you cant place songs.....

Last edited:

joe

Reaction score
Thanx again everybody.:grinthumb That was fun. I should of posted it before.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online