Creedence Clearwater Revival (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^^^I like it. Definitely has a real country vibe to it.

Fogerty has been working really hard lately to bring his name back into the spotlight. I hope he does well with his new music ventures.

TheYoungMan

Southern Man
Reaction score

I'm sorry but I love it. I love CCR and this Suzi Q it's amazing

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
I have always enjoyed CCR's music very much thanks to getting their 'Chronicle' greatest hits CD fairly early in my fandom. But for some reason I never got a chance to buy any of their albums. Now, after discovering Grooveshark and listening to the individual albums there, I see what I have missed. Brilliant stuff! Maybe I'll quickly get their albums one by one. They seem to be quite short time-wise, so the downloads won't cost as much as full albums.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
There's also a box set option. They released a great box in 2001, which was reissued last year with different artwork. It has all their studio albums, 2 live albums, a CD full of pre-CCR material and a thick booklet. It bought the reissue box last year and highly recommend it.

41nyBy1LuAL._SX355_.jpg

Full track list:

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Box Set - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I have all of their albums on CD and I think 4 on vinyl. Don't think I could think of any reason that ~I~ would buy anyting else from them.

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I have all of their albums on CD and I think 4 on vinyl. Don't think I could think of any reason that ~I~ would buy anyting else from them.

Not unless you are absolutely dying for those live albums or the pre-CCR material. Imo none of that is really essential, except maybe for the hardcore collectors. Until I bought the box, I only had "Chronicle" 1 and 2, so buying the box made sense to me. It was a quick way to collect all their studio albums at a decent price!

That sounds very interesting! I'll have to check the price. Thanks for sharing. :grinthumb

You're welcome!

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Been into "Cosmo's Factory" lately.Flawless album.I've been paying particular attention to the opening track,"Ramble Tamble".Absolute classic rock and roll jam.Of course,you do have to be a fan of "the long one" to truly appreciate it,but I do indeed enjoy a good long jam.Another sensational couple of candidates in this department are the album versions of "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" and Focus's "Hocus Pocus"..................

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online