Concert Virginity

Fever

Reaction score
Re: Concert Viriginity

Well I went to a few concerts with my parents when I was young at the North Carolina State Fair.I saw artists such as Ray Stevens,Roy Clark,Jim Stafford and Ray Charles

But the first concert I saw with just friends was in 1978.I was 15.I went with two of my friends to see the Doobie Brothers with Ambrosia as the opening act.We had to have our parents drop us off and pick us up.It was a great show and somewhere I still have the ticket stub.

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score

That takes me way back, Heart played at my brother's graduation dance but for the first concert I bought tickets to that would be Jethro Tull on his "Heavy Horses" tour and John Wetton's band "UK" opened for them. I have never forgotten that concert everything was just perfect.

must've been one hell of a dance!

Death on Credit

Reaction score

I never had a cherry to pop, really. My mom went to A LOT of shows while she was pregnant, I was almost born at a punk show, and my dad used to play gigs with me strapped to his back when I was a baby.

Travelin' Man

Reaction score

I lost my concert virginity to KISS (the Destroyer tour) at the impressionable age of 12. Uriah Heep was the warm-up and the concert was at Cobo Arena (see the back cover of KISS Alive!) in Detroit Rock City.

To this day I don't know what the hell my parents were thinking. Not that I care.

music man

Reaction score

My first was Steppenwolf. I think I paid about $11 for the ticket (FESTIVAL SEATING). Then I saw J. Geils Band about a month after that.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

My first was a whole festival, the 2006 Big Day Out. Saw such names as Wolfmother, The White Stripes, Iggy Pop, Franz Ferdinand, Airbourne and The Living End that day! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online