Cheesy 80s pop songs/vids you can't help but love?

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Hang Fire is pretty much continuation of their Emotional Rescue album. But Tattoo You is their best album since Ronnie Wood joined the band. And released quite a lot of singles this time - 6.

Oh yeah I know...not knockin' on the album...but they really watched the budget on the videos for these. :heheh:

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Oh yeah I know...not knockin' on the album...but they really watched the budget on the videos for these. :heheh:

Hahaha... that made me laugh. Did you find that Emotional Rescue and Tattoo You videos are very simple and cheap? Then goes to Undercover with more expensive videos for "Undercover of the Night", "She Was Hot" and "Too Much Blood" and after that the first battle between Mick and Keith began. :heheh:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Is it weird that I can put any 80's music in these four categories: Michael J. Fox movies, John Hughes movies, Eddie Murphy movies and Adam Sandler movies. :heheh:

Here's another cheeser!

Robert Palmer-Simply Irresistable

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Hahaha... that made me laugh. Did you find that Emotional Rescue and Tattoo You videos are very simple and cheap? Then goes to Undercover with more expensive videos for "Undercover of the Night", "She Was Hot" and "Too Much Blood" and after that the first battle between Mick and Keith began. :heheh:

Yeah...this was another cheap one...with a little extra effort :heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Is it weird that I can put any 80's music in these four categories: Michael J. Fox movies, John Hughes movies, Eddie Murphy movies and Adam Sandler movies. :heheh:

Here's another cheeser!

Robert Palmer-Simply Irresistable

Haha! The funny thing is Robert Palmer stuck with this video formula. I believe he released 2 more videos with "guitar-playing" chicks. :heheh:

Terra812

Reaction score
I actually bought this album at Goodwill seeled for .50 cents about 20 years ago...

Some xtra cheesy

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
The ABC video... :wtf:

I was rockin' out to this while cleaning my place yesterday...

:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.