Cheesy 80s pop songs/vids you can't help but love?

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Senior member... keep in mind this isn't the first time we have had a disagreement and I am not the only one who has apparently "misunderstood" your tone now and in the past. Perhaps you should be a bit more careful when you post, since (supposed) sarcasm and/or humor is harder to detect over text. That's all I have to say on the subject. Back on topic, please. :)

Aero

Reaction score
Here you go :):

I have to agree; this video is beyond cheesy, and Robert Plant just looks out of place throughout the entire thing standing behind a suit shirt most of the time. :heheh:

I liked the song and video. The ending is cheesy but that's nothing compared to some other 80s vids.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Yes's videos in the eghties were quite cheesy, but the music contained no cheese at all. It Can Happen was a hit in the US, but not here (we had New Order and other associated drivel). Trevor Rabin has a really good guitar sound on this:

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Yes again, with a song written by Rabin for Stevie Nicks. Chris Squire looks insane as usual, while I don't think Jon Anderson is really playing his instrument. They were heading for a low point, from which they recovered with Keys to Ascension:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online