Cheesy 80s pop songs/vids you can't help but love?

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I remember Eyes Without A Face did get some airplay during my childhood times. I watched the list of 100 Greatest Songs of the 80s and went onto shock when they included White Wedding was better and EWaF. Great track, used to be on my mp4 player by the end of my primary school.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Eyes Without A Face is probably my #2 80's song PERIOD. Nice mention Slippy! :bow:

Definitely some good cheese there.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I was just listening to a tape I made that was.. yep.. 80's cheese and this song played.. Robert Palmer also did this song but hey..
What's not cheesy about a song with two guys.. one guy a sampler geek and the other a Michael Jackson look alike doing a cool song..
I give you.. The System..:heheh:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Well.. looks like I have to BUMP this thread again..
looney.gif

bells

Reaction score
^ ^ Slip, those are all great. I love "Ice Ice Baby," seriously. :)

Well here's a treat: Boys Don't Cry with "I Wanna Be A Cowboy (And You Can Be My Cowgirl)." This was one of my faves. "My name is Ted. And one day I'll be dead yo yo yo."

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^ ^ Slip, those are all great. I love "Ice Ice Baby," seriously. :)

Well here's a treat: Boys Don't Cry with "I Wanna Be A Cowboy (And You Can Be My Cowgirl)." This was one of my faves. "My name is Ted. And one day I'll be dead yo yo yo."

Oh man Bells I was going to post that song the other.. Good one.. When I think of that song.. I think of this one..

Then there was this jewel..:D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online