Buffalo Springfield (Official Thread)

JimJam

Reaction score
I count Young as among the greatest vocalists. His Springfield songs are excellent and diverse. On the Again album, there is the rocker Mr. Soul, the ethereal ballad Expecting to Fly and the collage of Broken Arrow, all hugely successful.

I also think Stills did some of his best work with Springfield, who i prefer to CSN.

Metal Health

Reaction score
I also think Stills did some of his best work with Springfield, who i prefer to CSN.[/QUOTE]

I love his solo stuff more than Springfield or CSN. I can see your way of thinking though.:D

Metal Health

Reaction score
Also, as not many realize, Jim Messina was part of Buffalo Springfield too. He produced quite a few of their songs along with playing bass.

Britters

Feed Your Head
Reaction score
Buffalo Springfield may have only been around for a short time but they gave us all some great music to listen to. This stacked band with talented musicians gave us great songs like Bluebird(My Favorite), For What It's Worth, Out Of My Mind, Mr. Soul, Expecting To Fly, Rock & Roll Woman, and On The Way Home.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I count Young as among the greatest vocalists. His Springfield songs are excellent and diverse. On the Again album, there is the rocker Mr. Soul, the ethereal ballad Expecting to Fly and the collage of Broken Arrow, all hugely successful.

I also think Stills did some of his best work with Springfield, who i prefer to CSN.

Buffalo Springfield may have only been around for a short time but they gave us all some great music to listen to. This stacked band with talented musicians gave us great songs like Bluebird(My Favorite), For What It's Worth, Out Of My Mind, Mr. Soul, Expecting To Fly, Rock & Roll Woman, and On The Way Home.

@JimJam Neil Young is among the greatest vocalists the songs you`ve name are classics.. @Britters well said the music is speaking for its self to me music is life, life is music...

Flower Child

Love will overcome all.
Reaction score
I never thought this band got proper respect. True it wasn't around for very long, but it also produced several talented musician who helped the successes of other bands and solo careers and also produced many great songs. Stills has to go down as one of the most underrated guitarists of all time and Neil Young is a fantastic song writer.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I never thought this band got proper respect. True it wasn't around for very long, but it also produced several talented musician who helped the successes of other bands and solo careers and also produced many great songs. Stills has to go down as one of the most underrated guitarists of all time and Neil Young is a fantastic song writer.

totally agree with you :bow:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
fixing to play the albums back to back ooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online