Blondie (Official Thread)

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Recently viewing the video for Blondie's great 90's comeback hit "Maria"Full of Debbie Harry's usual penchant for inviting her audience to assume all the vibrations of her gregariously provocative "come join the party" musical philosophy........

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I've been binge listening lately, from Plastic Letters to Blondie 4(0)-Ever.I'm in love with her and my girlfriend can deal with it lol. Definitely my favorite female musician! A babe!

Amazing stage performance and presence, great background, their experimental stuff, especially in reggae and... some would consider Rapture to be the first rap song to chart... not sure about that, but she can definitely rhyme and groove better than what I've had the "luxury" of tolerating today in the genre...

They are grand. As Hurdy Gurdy Man said, her philosophy is warm to her listeners and is diligent with the work she puts into her music and the mutual love among the band and audience is scoping and forthright. And they say Deadheads are welcoming...

Been jamming to her since I was a teen. My wall is still plastered in Blondie posters.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
I'm surprised there's been no mention of the new 2017 album Pollinator here. I've always liked this band, especially in the early MTV era. Punk wasn't my thing at the time. Classic rock was, some 80's metal and some more typical 80's. So I never owned anything from the band.

I have gotten this album however. The 2 official videos represent what are my 2 favorite tracks so far, but the rest of the album is pretty great too. Retro without sounding dated. Not to mention Debbie still looks pretty good for 72.

Blondie-Long Time

Blondie-Fun

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online