Black Stone Cherry (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Black Stone Cherry

I haven't listened to the new album yet...but am looking forward to it and agree with you TUNEZ one of the newer bands that has grabbed and held my attention.:grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Re: Black Stone Cherry

Was just listening to Folklore and Superstition last night. Great album. I really dig these guys. I still think that Soulcreek is my favorite track by them, which I think is the first song I ever heard from them.

(stupid embedding disabled, you'll have to click the vid then click again to watch / listen on youtube if you want to hear it)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Black Stone Cherry have announced that their fourth album will be called "Magic Mountain". It will be released via Roadrunner Records on May 5. A single called "Mary Jane" will be released soon.

I am SO excited! Black Stone Cherry is one of the best young bands out there imo and their new album is one of my most anticipated albums of 2014.
All their releases, so far, have been excellent, with "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea " being the weaker of the three imo. My fave is "Folklore and Superstition".

Lynch

Reaction score
Folklore is my favorite of the first three as well, but all of them are definitely solid albums. Good to hear they have something new coming out this year. :D

Lynch

Reaction score
OOOH! Right on! Like so many of their tunes, this one definitely gets my attention within the first couple of seconds.

Can't wait to hear the whole thing!

Thanks for posting that, I know there are others here that are looking forward to the new album! :cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online