1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Sabbath (Official Thread)

Discussion in '70's Music' started by METALPRIEST, Dec 16, 2009.

1. E-Z

E-Z Senior Member

I bought a x4 cd box set of radio/tv broadcasts from the 1970s yesterday in London for £13 with one one of the cd that caught my eye being of Black Sabbath's entire performance at the 'Cal Jam' in April 1974 which was broadcast live at the time on US television and which I have wanted to hear for awhile now then I noticed that the box set also contained a cd of the Paris Olympia gig from December 20th 1970 with two of the numbers N.I.B. & Warpigs both turning up in full on the dvd Black Sabbath Vo.1 1970-79. The other two cds in the box set are both from 1975 with one being from Amsterdam and the other being from the USA.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  2. Ar-Pharazon

Ar-Pharazon Senior Member

Lots of stuff on youtube. The song you mention usually sounds pretty bad, but this copy of The Rebel is OK.

This is a 4 track 1969 demo. When I Came Down sounds Sabbathy.

3. E-Z

E-Z Senior Member

It has been reported on BBC radio 4 news at 6:00PM (London time) 21/01/20 that Ozzy has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease and apparently appeared on US television and spoke about it and to be honest he didn't sound to good.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020