Black Sabbath (Official Thread)

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Yeah,the whole satanic thing within the Sabs' classic catalog has been disgustingly misinterpreted over the years,particularly by the small minded cretins who concocted that ridiculous Parents Music Resource Center back in the '80's.As I once heard the Great and Powerful Ozz once utter in an interview,the band's intention here was hardly to promote stanism and all its deviant practices to people.It was to "warn them against it......"

OldHippie

Resident Yooper
Reaction score
First time I heard N.I.B. it whollopped me upside the head and I've never been right since.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Much of the Sabs' catalog does have a tendency to entrance the listener.NIB is certainly NO exception......

obscurerock

Reaction score
Anyone have decent quality audio of their Earth stuff, like "Early One Mornin' Blues?"

E-Z

Reaction score
I bought a x4 cd box set of radio/tv broadcasts from the 1970s yesterday in London for £13 with one one of the cd that caught my eye being of Black Sabbath's entire performance at the 'Cal Jam' in April 1974 which was broadcast live at the time on US television and which I have wanted to hear for awhile now then I noticed that the box set also contained a cd of the Paris Olympia gig from December 20th 1970 with two of the numbers N.I.B. & Warpigs both turning up in full on the dvd Black Sabbath Vo.1 1970-79. The other two cds in the box set are both from 1975 with one being from Amsterdam and the other being from the USA.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester143

Members online