Black Sabbath (Official Thread)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I've read several Sabbath books, including Iommi's and Ozzy's own biographies, but I can't recall if they agreed with the producer or not. As Johnny-Too-Good said, it probably wouldn't have made a difference if they didn't and ultimately, I think we can all agree that the sound effects took the album to a whole different level.

ooh yes @Sharp Dressed Man well stated sir...:bow::grinthumb:oyea:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Well I managed to see the band 2 more times in June 2016, they are still great live, it was the last time I will see them and the last time they will plat uk download and Hellfest. Picked up "The End" ep off of eBay as you can only get it on the tour shows. Great ep and a nice addition to the last album.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Well I managed to see the band 2 more times in June 2016, they are still great live, it was the last time I will see them and the last time they will plat uk download and Hellfest. Picked up "The End" ep off of eBay as you can only get it on the tour shows. Great ep and a nice addition to the last album.

good for you @Sweaty "The End Ep "

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Even though its arguably one of the worst albums in existence I ordered Forbidden for collection sake being its very hard to find.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Even though its arguably one of the worst albums in existence I ordered Forbidden for collection sake being its very hard to find.

One of the worst albums in existence? Really? FAR from it imo, but it is one of my least, if not THE least favourite Sabbath album. Definitely belongs in any respectable Sabbath collection though, so good call.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ain't saying its the worst in existence or anything like it hence (arguably) but it is on plenty of worst of lists from what I've seen though I consider Never Say Die to be probably the worst Sabbath album.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
these awesome gems played in this order:

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Never Say Die
Tyr
Vol 4
Born Again
Black Sabbath
wow wee happy me...

Find member