Best of 2011

limehawk

Reaction score
Hi there everyone. My name's Tony and I front a Liverpool trio called Limehawk. I come from a background which has been completely dominated by music since I was born. My father used to be the frontman for a band called Strife, going on to open up a rock club on Merseyside called The Gallery. I've been around a bit with music, having fronted Nightwing for album 8472 and joined them on their European gigs, supported Glenn Hughes, recorded with Jeff Wayne, OMD, the Funk Brothers of Motown, but nothing's ever really panned out to completion! Limehawk is the project finally making some real progress and I truly believe that we have something special to offer. If you would be kind enough to take a look/listen, and if you like it, please support us and share it with your friends, because WE'RE DOING IT THE OLD-FASHIONED WAY - WITH BLOOD, SWEAT, TEARS AND A LOVE FOR OUR AUDIENCES. We're currently the ONLY UNSIGNED BAND IN LIVERPOOL BEING PAID FOR ENTIRELY ORIGINAL MATERIAL PERFORMANCES. Please help keep real rock music alive by supporting the new (ish) blood!

https://www.facebook.com/limehawk22

Nobody's Idol - YouTube

LIMEHAWK MAKE THE CRITICS BEST OF 2011 ON ROCK RADIO
Get Ready to ROCK! Best of 2011 - contributors pick of their favourite CD albums,gigs and music DVDs

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Moved thread to the forum that allows musician's to promote their bands...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Staff online

Members online