Axl 2 Hours late....STILL???

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
AXL!!!... There's only ONE Meatloaf!!!!.... ME!! Get your own Gimmick!!

A1yIcY9OQLL._SL600_.jpg

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Saw G N' R at The Forum, Los Angeles in 1991...fifth row. He didn't show up until 11 PM which was something like 2 to 2 and a half hours to their start after Skid Row opened. The fans were restless and resorted to booing inside.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Ya know, I don't actually think that was a bad performance. A singer a rough sounding as Axl is always going to be very hit and miss but I think he sang this quite clean and it wasn't bad at all. Sure there were two or three hicups here and there but I liked it.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Don't watch the Welcome To The Jungle clip Harmony...MY GOD!!! :heheh:

I will say this though. When it comes to age, or possibly unwanted weight gain and all that...it could very well be all forgivable if the artist is a classic and the world adores the music.

But this coming on stage 2 hours late still makes it all a bit ridiculous. Axl...you're not that great anymore to expect such a long wait time from your audience.

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
Hah! I waited that whole time over my computer on the live channel on youtube for this performance. Not really in anticipation of seeing GNR but more to see how bad Axl sings. And I must say the extra pounds along with his age does not contribute to it at all. Right in the beginning, he could hardly sing Welcome To The Jungle without skipping every few words to catch his breath.

If Axl wants GNR to make a wicked comeback he should really get himself in shape.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Hah! I waited that whole time over my computer on the live channel on youtube for this performance. Not really in anticipation of seeing GNR but more to see how bad Axl sings. And I must say the extra pounds along with his age does not contribute to it at all. Right in the beginning, he could hardly sing Welcome To The Jungle without skipping every few words to catch his breath.

If Axl wants GNR to make a wicked comeback he should really get himself in shape.

..and call a few of the members from G N' R up while he's at it.

:rolleyes:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
You guys will Love this one :oyea:

Video: Axl Snaps At Argentina Airport

Source Link

Guns 'n' Roses legend Axl Rose snapped in front of a swarm of fans on arrival at Argentina's Rosario Airport recently.

Rose yelled "get the **** away from me, you ****ing idiot," at a fellow car passenger as he slammed the door to his car and stormed inside the airport.

The notoriously reclusive singer was busted out of his closely guarded natural habitat by a broken VIP gate, according to the fan who shot the footage (via Blabbermouth.net.).

With the gate broken, Rose was forced to enter the airport via the main gate and the cowboy-hat clad singer was mobbed instantly.

His outburst followed a shambolic Rock In Rio performance (saved by a brilliant version of Estranged).

Though the singer is famous for his late arrivals onstage, the band went online to defend their showtime at Rock In Rio, which according to reports edged close to 3 A. M. .

G'N'R assured their fans this was the result of "inadequate production" and a "downpour of rain," not Axl's infamous need to keep stadiums waiting.

:rolleyes:

Axl-Pissed.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol Axl. Can't stand him.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads